Octopus is one of Victoria’s leading hospitality temporary labour hire organisation. We are looking for a customer focused Staff Coordinator to work in our Hawthorn office as part of the client services team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, hardworking, hospitality professional to join our team. Octopus has a diverse range of clients from Boardrooms, Hotels, Convention Centres and various Healthcare facilities to Melbourne’s Major Sporting Venues and Major Events such as the Spring Carnival.
As a Client Services Coordinator you will be responsible for:
* Coordinating a large and diverse casual pool of staff
* Receiving and filling temporary shifts for clients
* Meeting and exceeding clients needs
* Updating clients and staff databases.
To be successful in this role you will need:
* Strong administration and computer skills (Microsoft Office)
* Excellent customer service skills
* Attention to detail and an ability to think on your feet
* Previous rostering experience highly regarded
* Ability to multitask and thrive under pressure.
* A positive and enthusiastic work ethic
* Flexibility with working rotating shifts including occasional weekends and staff check ins.
* Previous experience with the Fast Track system highly desirable.
* Please note only successful candidates will be contacted