- South Yarra Location
- Immediate Start
- $55-65k Plus Super
OCTOPUS Hospitality – is a leading provider of Hospitality staff.
We are seeking an experienced and skilled Sous Chef’s for a Perm position to start ASAP.
About the business
Family own Business that prides to provide the best quality food. They are well known for their friendly staff, speedy service and trendy atmosphere that keep locals’ customers coming back for more. Their passion is consistently serving up food and great coffee, both for breakfast, lunch and takeaways.
About the role
- Experience in the preparation and delivery of quality food to a varying number of people
- Leads Kitchen team in Chef’s absence
- oversees and organize kitchen stock and ingredients
- Responsible for the preparation, cooking and serving of meals in accordance with the dietary needs of individuals and other relevant food requirements, allergies, etc.
- Promote food and kitchen hygiene and safety practices, to ensure compliance requirements are met
Skills and experience
- Trade qualification or equivalent (Cert III in Commercial Cookery)
- Ensure that the preparation and presentation of food are of the highest quality at all times.
- Availability to work across seven days including weekends & public holidays
- Team player attitude and commitment to high-end service delivering quality food items and ensuring the highest level of guest satisfaction at all times.
- Ideally someone with 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Current National Police Check Certificate (PCC) Note: Mandatory
You must be Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen to be considered for this role.
If you believe this role is for you please apply now with the latest version of your CV or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiries.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.