OCTOPUS Hospitality & Events is a leading provider of Hospitality staff. We are seeking experienced and skilled, professional Chef’s for casual placements during this busy period.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Experience in the preparation and delivery of quality food to a varying number of people
- Ability to work with event management and existing teams of hi-end catering service providers
- Responsible for the preparation, cooking and serving of meals in accordance with the dietary needs of individuals and other relevant food requirements, allergies, etc.
- Ability to work both in a large team or autonomously
- Promote food and kitchen hygiene and safety practices, to ensure compliance requirements are met
TO BE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE, YOU MUST HAVE
- Professional Trade Qualifications Cert 3 in Commercial Cooking min.
- Immaculate personal presentation & grooming standards in line with WHS & Food Safety
- Current Food Handlers and/or Food Safety Supervisors Certificate
- Your own professional tools of the trade
- Current National Police Check Certificate (PCC) Note: Mandatory
- Ability to work as an organised team player within a diverse multicultural employee environment
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Be Professional, resourceful and have a ‘can do’ attitude
- Availability to work across seven days including weekends & public holidays
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexibility of shifts, as many or as few as you wish
- Competitive Pay rates including Super
Email your up-to-date resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgOnly candidates selected for interview will be contacted