Octopus Hospitality is a leading hospitality agency that is expanding rapidly in the health services and aged care sector.
We are seeking experienced and skilled Chefs for casual placements.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Experience in the preparation and delivery of quality food to a varying number of people
- Ability to work with management of the Aged Care facilities and commercial catering service providers
- Responsible for the preparation cooking and serving of meals in accordance with dietary needs of individuals and other relevant food requirements, allergies etc
- Knowledge of preparing texture modified foods and purees
- Ability to work autonomously
- Promote food and kitchen hygiene and safety practices to ensure compliance requirements are met.
TO BE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE YOU MUST HAVE:
- Professional trade qualifications Cert 3 in commercial cooking min
- Previous experience working in Health Care Environments (Aged Care Facilities, Hospitals) highly desirable.
- Immaculate personal presentation & grooming standards in line with WHS & Food Safety
- Current Food Handlers and or Food Safety Supervisors Cert
- your own professional tools of the trade
- Current National Police Check Certificate note: Mandatory
- Your own transport and license
- Ability to work as an organised team player with a diverse multicultural emplyee envirnment.
- Good Communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work across 7 days including public holidays
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible hours
- Competitive payrates
Email your updated resume to
ONLY SELECTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED