Be part of a dynamic team working in a corporate boardroom environment that is highly focused on Customer Service. Operationally involved in all aspects of food and beverage service, you will be responsible for tasks such as greeting, set-up, serving guests, pack-down, resets, and other related services particular to the requirements of the client. The delivery of high-end professional and discrete hospitality services is a key focus, as is impeccable grooming. The standard hours are Monday to Friday business hours, however you may be required for the occasional breakfast or evening event.
To be considered for this coveted role you will have:
- MUST have a Victorian Police Check or willing to obtain one
- CURRENT – Victorian RSA Certificate
- 5* Hotel, Fine Dining or Boardroom exp (min 2 years)
- Advanced barista skills – quality coffee a must!
- Sound food and beverage knowledge
- Silver Service would be an advantage
- Exceptional presentation and personal grooming
- A positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Confident communication skills at all levels
- Immaculate Black trousers, white men’s business shirt, black tie
- Working With Children Check a BONUS