Octopus Hospitality & Events are recruiting experienced, professional KITCHEN STEWARDS to work within a range of Venues across Melbourne.
Shifts will be rostered according to your availability across 7 days and 24 hrs. Ability to work at least 3 shifts a week is ideal.
To be considered for these fantastic flexible roles, you MUST have a minimum of 2 years of professional STEWARDING or CHEF ASSISTANT experience in busy kitchens and your VIC Food Handlers Certificate (FHC).
The following criteria is also essential:
- Availability for on-call ASAP shifts
- HACCP and food safety knowledge
- A positive personality and professional attitude
- Good communication skills and team spirit
- The ability to follow instructions quickly and clearly
- A calm and confident manner under pressure
- Good personal grooming and hygiene
- Minimum 3 days a week availability
- Commercial Cookery Certificate A BONUS
- Willing to obtain a Police Check, WWCC and FHC